TIPS TO PREVENT WATER DAMAGE FROM TOILETS
1. After flushing your toilet, remain close and ensure the fill valve has finished re-filling the bowl.
2. If your tank or bowl overflows, turn off the water supply line (typically positioned beneath the tank in the rear).
3. Formulate a habit of checking the flushing apparatus every three (3) months.
4. The fill regulator is supposed to shut off once the float reaches the correct water level.
5. Change the flapper or fill valve assembly should you detect sporadic or continuous tank refilling when toilet is not in use.
6. Examine the supply line very six (6) months.
7. Make certain the connection to the valve is tight.
8. Maneuver the valve to ensure the water supply shuts off; replace if necessary.